Monday, July 11, 2011

Where Did You Go?

Well lovely friends, it has been a loooooong time since my last post, obviously.  I have been away, getting married and such, and catching up on work-related things.  Now, as my new life with my fantastic husband (yay! I said husband!) and our mischievous cat Jasper begins, I can focus more on the "doing" things in life...
There will be photos soon from our amazing adventures and as I get started on my small creative endeavors, even more pictures!  I have also been thinking about adding a segment featuring hair and makeup tips/tricks...because I have been getting stopped in stores recently and having people ask me about it.  What do you think?  Today's look:
Yes. You can do this.  Here's what you will need:
(fanciful decorated pins and bobby pins to match your hair) 
*bobby pins made by me/my mom*
Separate your hair into two loose sections in the back and braid one at a time.
Pull each braid upwards toward the crown of your head and
secure with regular bobby pins (no hair ties needed!)
Add a little interest with decorated bobby pins (also helps hide ends)

 Okay, so maybe a little Swiss Miss, but who says you can't have fun with your hair?  It's an accessory too...that you can put accessories in!  Fabulous.  It is extremely H.O.T. today, and this is the perfect, easy summer 'do to keep cool.  Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment