Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Makeup Bag

A lot of friends have asked me about my beauty routine and what products I use.  These are a sampling of my favorite and most-used items in my bag.  First, and most important, is prepping your face using light and moisturizing lotion before adding foundation:
Next, I go to the eyes, which for me are the most fun because you can always add your own flair depending on how you feel, or what you are wearing.  For me, a good flick at the end of the eyeliner for a cat eye always makes for a good look.  If there is any special outing, I always add fake eyelashes for extra drama, and just a little gold liner at the inside corner.  For day, a little shimmer goes a long way with a little darker shadow in the crease, using a primer so that it doesn't smudge:
 Finally, never forget the lips! (as my mother would always say) I live by this double-ended lip gloss because it literally lasts all day and I perpetually forget to re-apply normal lipstick.  For those dry days when your lips feel like the Sahara, this little minty globe of heaven might just help...and it looks cool:
 Hope these ideas help you!  xo

Credits- Almay /Boscia /Cover Girl /eos /Maybelline /Oil of Olay /Rimmel  /Sephora /Sonia Kashuk

No comments:

Post a Comment