Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dipping a Toe in the Blog Pool...

 Okay...so I did it...as you can see, I have started my very own, personal (yet shared with the world), exciting, new, blog!  I hope to share my likes, adventures, and projects with all ONE of you following this (thanks mom!).  I have recently come to discover that I also have an inkling toward photography, so those of you professionals who stumble across this fledgling blog, don't hate...   
I have been out of creative touch for a bit and am yearning to snatch it back as fast as possible, as I have had SO many inspirations coming to me, that I can't get them down on paper quick enough!  My sewing has also been put on the back burner for about a year now, but I will be part of a fashion show in the fall, so it will start humming again soon!  I'm really looking forward to getting back in the spirit!!  This will, most likely, happen post-planning a major family get-together, also known as my wedding.  My future husband is totally awesome and has been my biggest supporter.  I can't wait to marry him!  This blog mostly stems from the encouragement I have received to continue to pursue my dreams, without always having to be someone's assistant first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment